Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Filming Five Steps to Danger - 1957, with Sterling Hayden (fishing from dock)

Stop at Von's on way home to shop for Beth. Home and check e-mail with girls and chips. Beth by and I chance her bandage; she goes back to work. I look at some photos she wanted me to see. Then I watch some TV - Black Hills of Dakota with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates. Eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up. Check e-mail. Shuck four ears of corn for tonight's dinner. Bring in mail. Clean up side yard. Work in office until Beth gets home. Help her in with her stuff. She starts cooking corn; gets my steak and her chicken ready to grill. We talk. I into office for minute. Back and wait for dinner to cook. Finally we eat. Good meal - steak and corn-on-the-cob. Clean up kitchen. Put out trash - two bags. She into shower. I get ready. Re-bandage her ankle. Later ~