Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Original Star Trek camera crew and reflector bank on the Vasquez Rocks shooting set

Stop by to see Nader on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. At 9:30, drive over to Beth's place of work to pick her up and take her to doctor appointment. Easy parking. Wait in office short time before she in to see Shultz. Another week of bandage changing; but she can now shower without covering the wound. We to Goodies for lunch; run into Florie Meyer (we both volunteered at Pegasus Riding Academy for the handicapped with her) and her husband Roger. They are joined by their daughter. We talk about old and new times. Drop Beth at her work; and I home to have some ice cream then down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Read some magazines. Into office to catch up on things. Out and clean up side yard. Beth home and picks me up - we to rest home to see Ann Singerman (she broke her hip a month ago). Talk for awhile then home. I start dinner and Beth works on her computer. We eat and talk. Clean up and I into office. She washes her hair and showers. I take out trash. In and re-bandage her wound. Both into office and order more wrapping tape. She of to bedroom. Later ~