Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kanab, Utah Fort set - while my uncle George was shooting Fort Bowie

Grocery shopping after I leave meeting half-way through. Home and unload; put away. Check some e-mail. Beth here with van; we drive doghouses out to Orphan Pet Oasis. Drive home the back roads; then we eat some left overs from last night. I down for nap with girls. Beth does my pill boxes while I sleep. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail or Beth. We watch the Preakness horse race. She goes trough old jewelry boxes while I work in office. Into kitchen and prepare dinner. We eat and talk. She back to jewelry, I work at computer. She showers. Then we watch Annie, the musical (1982). Later ~