Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beth and me with Mickey and Wanda Guinn

Leave meeting early to shop at Albertson's. Lotta' layoffs there - some of my friends are leaving. Home and unload groceries; put away inside. Call from Mickey - he'll call when they leave. Check e-mail and news sites with no snack. Beth home and we talk for awhile. Then it's off to nail place for our appointments; Mickey calls, they're on the way. I get pedicure while Beth gets full treatment. I drive home and wait until Mickey and his wife, her sister and husband get here. Haven't seen Mickey since 1979. We eat at Mimi's. Home and they meet Beth. I show Spiders behind the scenes film. Beth makes them Strawberry short cake. Take some pics and they leave. I feed girls; bring in mail, and down for nap. Up and join Beth in kitchen. We talk. Fix salads for dinner and we eat. Look for movie to watch and finally settle for Morning Glory. starring Harrison Ford and Rachel McAdams. Good little movie. After, she showers and I get ready - write here. Later ~