Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blowing something up for The Gatling Gun- 1973

Car will not start after meeting. Blue and Ricky help me with a jump from Blue's car. Home - leave engine running. Both girls on leashes and into car. Drive to Marchelle's home north of Ramon to get them both washed. I leave car running and watch the procedure - take some photos. Home after and let girls in the house. Talk to Beth. Check e-mail. Talk to brother Bob. Make some lunch and eat. Down for nap. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth calls - I drive Dodge to Crystal Chrysler to have mandatory work done; plus they'll check battery and put in nee one on warranty if needed. She meets me there, picks me up and by Sav-On to get my medications. Home and she goes through mail while I work at computer. I into kitchen and make a couple of salads. We eat with bread sticks. After, into office. Watch recording of last night's Hawaii 5-0. Later ~