Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lauren Chapin on the Father Knows Best set at the Columbia Ranch.

Leave meeting early and home to get shopping list I forgot to bring. Grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home (again) to unload and put away. Brenda arrives to clean. Beth home for a few minutes; then Beth and I off for nail place to get pedicures - she stays for finger nails, I head home with two sandwiches. Beth home shortly after me and we eat and talk. I down for nap while she reads today's paper. I up and bring in mail. Beth had fallen asleep. I feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work on computer. Get some of Dorothy Hack's Father Knows Best photos ready to send to my Columbia Ranch web site friend. E-mail Dorothy for permission. Around 5ish we both into living room to watch Country Strong on pay TV. Good show. After we talk. Later ~