Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dennis Waterman; Diane Montford; and me - 1962
When I first met Dennis, I was a 19-year old actor. He was 14 - in Hollywood to do the TV Show, Fair Exchange. Here I am back then with Dennis and Diane Montford, a talented, young actress Dennis was dating (I was the chaperon)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and exchange cars. On to Toyota dealer to get her left brake light replaced. Sit with Bill White and John McCormick while we all wait for our cars. I'm last out. Drive back to Beth's place of employment and exchange cars again - on to home. Fix a quick lunch and watch the recorded Lawman episode for today. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Get a Facebook message from A guy in Wales. Work some more on computer. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Start to watch news. Set TV to record royal wedding. Beth home. I cook and we eat. She off to H&I Meeting at Hall. I work on computer for awhile. She home and we watch recording of last night's NCIS. Later ~