Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Uncle George keeping script on original Star Trek Show

Sleep in day. Daisy slept with us all night. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Trim beard. Make bed and clean up side yard. Beth home. We talk and play with girls. Work at computer. Out back and try to put up dog barrier on gates - no luck, we'll call Jerry. I fix soup for lunch and we eat. She in to work at her computer. I down for nap with girls. Up and dress. Into office and Beth still working on her computer. I check e-mail. Feed girls. Back to office and work. Beth prepares chicken for dinner; gets the sauce ready. She off to MDD meeting. Will call so I can continue cooking. I back to computer. Listen to Sara Palin's great speech from Madison, Wisc. Beth home and we eat. No TV. Work in office. Later ~