Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 14, 2011

William Shatner joking with actress - Original Star Trek

Drive to Sam's Club after meeting to shop for Hall. Home and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and girls. Beth calls and cancels me going out for her. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch last night's recording of Justified. Stop and fix lunch then back to show, eating while watching. After that, watch a Lawman episode. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work on computer. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth picks me up and we to Indio/LaQunta - Smart & Final; Office Depot; Pet Smart. Have dinner at Taco Bell. Home. Later ~