Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 04, 2011

Sterling Hayden and Ruth Roman on Five Steps to Danger set (1957)

Stop at CVS drug store to pick up sanitizer for Hall. Gas up at Nader's station - $3.99 9/10 a gallon. $40.00 to fill half a tank. Home and check e-mail and news sites with Misty. To bank for Beth. Car wash for Dodge journey; Blue helps drying, etc. Home. More computer checking sites and mail. Eventually into living room and TV. Start by watching Lawman recorded this morning; turn to a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St. John PRC western (which I've seen a dozen times): then an Eddie Dean western with Roscoe Ates and Jeniffer Holt. Make lunch and eat during my viewing. Down to nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed Misty. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. E-mail from Joel - he won't be here today; will see me Wednesday. Work at computer. Beth calls - she's on way home. Turn on Fox news. Start dinner. O'Reilly on. Beth home and we eat. Nothing recorded last night so we both into office. Once in bed she watches DWTS while I go to sleep. Later ~