Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. and William Reynolds on The FBI TV series set

To Sam's Club after meeting to shop for Hall. Home and check e-mail and news sites with Cheez-Its and Misty. Work some more on computer. Into living room for TV. Watch Lawman recording from this morning. Fix some lunch. Beth calls and I call her back. Then watch Justified episode recorded last night. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed Misty. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Into dining room to watch some Fox news and beginning of O'Reilly. She's at Sherry's for color. I start fixing dinner. Finally she's home and we eat. Both screw around in office on our computers. I to bed at *:20; she in Later ~