Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peirce Brosnan on the Remington Steele set - photo by my uncle George

Leave before meeting starts and drive to blood draw. Call Luis from parking lot;hen over to drop off luggage box at Beth's place of employment. Home and make breakfast as draw was a fasting order. Make cover then package CSTO! script - out to PO and send to Jimmy George. Home and work at computer. Beth by and drops off list. She leaves. I get to work on typing her list. To living room. Start to watch Lawman recorded earlier. Sean by with old lap top (he cleaned hard drive and brought the whole thing up to date). Sean sets up Beth's photosmart printer. He leaves. I fix lunch and eat while watching Justified - recorded last night. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed Misty. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard; sweep inside tile. Turn on news; then watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We eat dinner. She proofs list I typed. I rework the list and send to her employer. I work in office. No TV tonight; plus no recording tonight because of basketball playoffs. A little more time in office then take trash out. Later ~