Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pappy & Harriett's - Pioneertowm
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower, dress, trim beard, bring in paper. Cook then eat while reading Sunday paper. Call James Jenkins. Give him directions again. Clean up around house then James arrives. Dogs love him. Show him some photos; he shows me his. Try to download hid photo card and it won't open on my computer (still opens on his camera). Beth home and they meet for first time. Drive with James to Pioneertown - colder than hell up there. Lunch at Pappy & Harriett's; then back home. Talk for a little more with Beth included; then he's off for Yuma, AZ. Feed girls and down for my nap with Misty. Beth to Hall to clean up after an event they had today. She also goes by her place of employment and feeds dog. I up and check e-mail. Beth home. Pretty cold here now. Turn on furnace. We have soup and salad. She cleans up kitchen; to office while she washes her hair. She into office. We get ready for bed. Later ~