Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Losers (2010) - CAST

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up; shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat while reading paper. Trim beard. Beth home and dives into her chores. I work in office. She does my pill boxes. We off to La Quinta to shop at Office Depot plus she exchanges something at World market. Pick up Edie's car and bring to our place. We have nachos for lunch. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Check e-mail and work at computer. Talk to Beth. She gets ready for banquet; then she's off to Women's Banquet. I fix dinner and watch TV - a movie - The Losers. Based on a comic book, and pretty good; though it made nothing at box office. Beth home and we both get ready for bed. Later ~