Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Buster Crabbe & Fuzzy St. John in Gentlemen With Guns

To Edie's house after meeting to meet bug man. I count driveway lights for Beth. Leave after guy finishes inside. Home with Beth calling me three times on way home. Once home I check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Into living room for some TV. Watch Gentlemen With Guns with Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy St. John while eating lunch. Down for nap with Misty. Up 1:30. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To appointment with Jason at hearing aid place; then home. Work at computer for awhile. Feed more to Crystal as Misty ate some of hers. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles some. Start dishes and dinner. Turn on start of O'Reilly, Beth home, I help her in with her stuff. We eat and talk. She into bedroom to do exercises plus a shower. She sticks her head into office. We watch NCIS rerun recording. Later ~