Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Scene From Deadwood TV Series

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and Cheez-Its. Around 9:00 I head up to Pet Smart by Sam's to get Crystal her hip and joint pills. Home and check e-mail. To living room and start to watch Lawman but end up watching an episode of Deadwood while eating lunch. Start to watch a lash laRue, Fuzzy St> John PRC western, Stage to Mesa City; brother Bob calls regarding the George Rutter Photos. Move into office and write here. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring mail inside, Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Order new sandals through Amazon.com. Watch beginning of O'Reilly. Start dinner. Beth home and we eat. I work in office after dinner; she makes calls. Watch Hawaii 5-0 rerun. Later ~