Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jimmy Baird

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me unload. She cleans while I put stuff away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and no snack. Call Jimmy Baird to respond to his wife's Facebook mail and leave a message. Brenda leaves. I copy Fury 8 mm tape to DVD. Fix lunch and eat while watching end of Red Dawn. Still didn't finish it and down for nap 12:30. Up and Beth's home. I check e-mail and news sites. Into kitchen - she's already brought in mail. I join her at kitchen table. Feed girls. We both into office and work at computers. To her place of employment where she runs dog before feeding him. To Cafe Consuelas for Mexican dinner with Theresa and Steve Grippi. Home - She showers while I work at computer. Later ~