Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bruce Willis and Mary-Louise Parker in Red

Leave meeting early to go grocery shopping. Home and unload food with help from Brenda. Put away food. Make some popcorn for Brenda and me. I work in office while she cleans house. Gordon brings chair back and I pay him. I take off for nail appointment - Yvonne does my toes today. Pick up McDonald's and home. Eat and watch TV. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and we unload her car. Have a soup and salad dinner early. She washes hair and showers. I get ready for bed. We watch Red, with Bruce Willis. She falls asleep and finally goes to bed. I enjoyed movie; she didn't. Write here. Bed. Later ~