Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2011


Beth off to meeting at normal time; I off for blood draw 7:00 a.m. - to Hall after and catch last half-hour of meeting. See Jay and others. Home after - stop to see Nader but he's on phone to Egypt. Home to snack with girls while checking e-mail and news sites. Beth calls and we talk. Make a sandwich and watch today's episode of Lawman, recorded earlier. Then watch The Bounty Hunter with Randolph Scott. Down for nap with Misty. Up and check e-mail. Write here. Bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Bethie. Clean up side yard. Scan new True West. Some trash out. UPS delivers luggage for Beth's employers. Write here. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home; I cook; we eat. She works in office. I finish with trash. Then we watch premier showing of Justified, recorded last night. Later ~

Labels: