Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Fine Dining on the MS Zaandam

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unpack, put away. Brenda by to clean. I some TV while she works in office. Then I into office while she works elsewhere in house. Watch some TV while she works in living room and kitchen. Get ready and drive to nail appointment with Yvonne. Pick up McDonald's and home. Eat and TV. To office. Beth calls. Down for nap with Misty. Up 2:20 - Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner (soup) and we eat. Both to office. She calls Grippi's about tomorrow lunch for my birthday. We watch end of movie, Beethoven II; then a new episode of The Hanley Project with Rush. Later ~