Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feeling just a little better

Beth up and off to meeting. I up 6:30 or so. Usual routine though slower. Finally have breakfast. Return call to Brenda. Sweep indoor tiles. Clean side yard. Check some e-mails. Eventually sit at TV for the end of a western then start another - Ride the High Country. Make sandwich and start eating. Beth home. Turn off TV; move to dining room. Help Beth in with groceries. Put them away. She makes a small lunch. We eat lunch together. I off to nap. Turn on TV Golf for her as she is following. When I get up find her ironing instead. Bring in mail. Pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. I back to bed until 5:15. Up and Beth wants to eat. I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch recorded episode of CSI: Las Vegas. She down for night to read. I finish Ride the High Country. Watch a piece of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Get ready for bed. Check e-mail; write here; then close down. Later ~