Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 20, 2011


Leave meeting early for blood draw; then home to pick up light jacket ans snack. Bye to girls then drive to Bermuda Dunes airport where i meet Beth who has dropped off Tracker. Back to her place of employment and take her car to car wash. See Blue. Drop her car off and pick up mine. Home. Make some lunch and watch today's recording of Lawman. Then watch Gene Autry and Gail Davis in Texans Don't Cry. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Work in office until Beth gets home. We eat. To office. Then we watch recording of Sunday's CSI: Miami, She shower - I get ready. Later ~