Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 16, 2011

From Here Come the Brides pilot shot at MGM Lot #3

Sleep in day. Beth up early to meet Brenda at Hall. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Have breakfast while reading Sunday paper. Trim beard. Download several apps for my iPhone. Beth back and we talk. She here an hour or so; then she's off to meet Brenda for Costco shopping for the mission. I watch Seattle vs. Chicago snow game while I snack on lunch things. Check e-mail; then down for nap with Misty. Up and work at computer. Call from Beth. Feed girls and read Sunday comics. I get ready to go with Beth. She home but doesn't need me anymore. She off to help Brenda pick up her new Scion. I work at computer. Beth back and we eat dinner I I warmed for us. She does my pills and I put away cases. She work around house while I work at computer. Prepare for city electricity outage at midnight. Later ~