Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Twin waterfalls - on Ku'a'i Island, Hawaii

Helen Leahy dies.
Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Bring in paper. Cook breakfast; then eat and read paper. Trim my beard. Work in office on computer. Beth home and help her bring work rags in. I into office and work at computer while she irons on service porch. I fix us lunch and we eat with girls watching. She takes off for El Paseo and shopping. I work in office. Down for nap with Misty. Upp in an hour and a half. Beth is home. I work at compouter. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. More work at computer. Beth over to her place of employment to give big dog (Jo)his medicine. I start soup and salad dinner. She home and works at computer then we eat and talk. She showers; I write here. Bed early. Later ~