Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 03, 2011

John Russell and Peter Brown from Lawman

Cold letting up.
Celebrate Beth's 29th AA birthday at meeting. Grocery shopping after meeting. Stop post office to mail a book. Home - unload and put away. Into office a nd check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Work awhile at computer. Do some work around house. Make a sandwich and eat while I watch today's Lawman recorded this morning. Watch some of a Gene Autry western. Down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. To Ace hardware to pick up folding chairs. Home and unload. Transfer new dog food into trash can. Toss bag. Clean up side yard. Into office and write here. To kitchen and put put all trash. Begin getting dinner ready. Beth home - I cook - and we eat. After - she out to porch and she gets terribly cold - her legs hill up. I help her in to the bedroom and she gets ready for her shower. She feels so cold she decides to get into bed instead - shower later. I start to get ready for bed. Write here for a few minutes. She into shower - feeling better now. I get ready. Bed early. Later ~