Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Frank Q. Dobbs aka FQD

T'was the day after Christmas ...
Sleep in day for me. Beth up and to Hall to meet Joe (he's replacing Brenda while she's visiting family). I up 5:45 - shower and dress; bring in paper. Fix breakfast and eat while reading paper. To office and work at computer. Beth home and we talk. She's here for a short while then she' off to her employers' place to work. I turn on TV and watch recording of Gambler V, written by FQD, Caleb P. - story by FQD, DSC and Kelly J. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with Misty. Up in two hours. check e-mail and news sites. Beth is home. Call from James Jenkins in Florida. Sit with Beth in kitchen and talk. Eventually we off to the mall to check out number beds. Then to take back an ink cartridge from our old fax to exchange for other ink cartridges. Order Pizza from Papa Dan's. Take our time driving to pick it up. Home with pizza - welcomed with excitement by girls. Sit down and eat pizza. Dessert after. Into office and work - joined by Beth. Bed early. Later ~