Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 18, 2010

With my sweetie on board the MS Zaandam

Grocery shopping after meeting. Gas up at Nader's station. Home and Brenda helps me carry stuff in. I put it all away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Putz around on computer while Brenda cleans. Bring in chairs for Beth's party - Brenda puts extenders in table. I turn on TV - watch some western. Brenda leaves. Make some lunch and continue watching TV. Talk Beth; then down for nap with Misty. Up and comb hair and dress. Beth has done my pills. I put in boxes and then put them away. Beth off to pick up her employers at Bermuda Dunes airport. I clean up side swamp - use buckets of water instead of hose. Work at computer; work at other things she's asked me to do. Beth home around 5:30ish. I cook dinner and we eat - soup. After, she into office to work, I scan TV. I into office. Mark calls. I work at computer. Get ready for bed - Beth follows. Later ~