Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Lunchtime on Lido Deck


Unable to record on front room TV and recording box.
Stop to say Hi to Nader on way home from meeting. Once home I check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Dive into building a new Christmas List. Beth call several times. I try Time-Warner and they say it's their problem. More name copying. To kitchen and make some lunch. Then I eat while watching TV in dining room. After to office and work a little more. Down for nap with Misty. Up and do some more names. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Open mail for Beth. Back to office and continue inputting addresses until I'm finished. Print out the Christmas Labels. It worked! Putz around waiting for Beth. Beth home. We talk briefly. She to office while I make dinner. We eat; then it's The third episode of Sara Palin's Alaska. Sent Hall photo to Grapevine. Later ~