Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 03, 2010

USS Missouri, from the USS Arizona Monument

Straight home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with crackers and girls. Off to Palm Desert Imaging place to get a scan of my kidney. Stop at Ace for Christmas light hangers. On to Beth's place of employment to deliver her paper (wasn't there when we left this morning); Sam, Brenda, Dale there helping put up Christmas decorations. Home to wait for Joel's guy, Mark, to deliver new copier-fax-scanner. He shows and installs the machine. Quite late so I have some fruit and down for nap with girls. Up and out to get mail. Fed girls. Open mail for Beth. Try to watch recording - no record. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home. I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch last night's recording of CSI: Las Vegas. Later ~