Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 22, 2010

Kennedy Assassination Anniversary

New week starts. Starting to get cold.
Stop at copiers for Beth and Von's to get cottage cheese for Beth on way home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer trying to fix AOL file problem. Work with some photos. Into living room to watch Boardwalk Empire recording from last night. Eat sandwich while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. Sweep tiles. Work in office. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. We talk then I fix dinner and we eat. After, we watch CSI: Miami recorded last night. I put out trash and get ready for bed. She showers then watches DWTS. Later ~