Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Monday, 11/8 through Friday, 11/12

Lydia, gofer on our deck -private crew stairs

with Resi in Lido Cafe

Chef by Lido Deck Pool

I'm summing up this week in a single blog because it consisted of unpacking and getting our lives back on our normal routine. We attended our morning meeting every day; Beth went back to work; and I worked on this blog, transferring and editing the notes Beth took while we cruised. Had my haircut on Tuesday, eyes checked on Wednesday, and the usual chores around the house. Brenda was here to clean on Friday and we had dinner with the Grippis Friday night. Now ... starting tomorrow, Saturday, I will get this blog back up and running.