Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 19, 2010

Beth on Kauai beach

Beth on ship

Ice carving in ship's galley

Leave early and home so I'm there when Damon's floor guys get here. Jimmy George calls for a minute. Bug guy here at same time as floor guys. Everyone going at once and it's only 8:30. Beth finally here a little before 9:00 to pick up girls and take them to groomer. I work in office while all the work goes on around me. All gone by 9:30 (floor guys will be back to apply a second coat). I fix lunch and watch recording of Boardwalk Empire in bedroom. Guys back and they start in on second coat. I continue to watch TV in bed room. They finally leave. I down for hour nap (without girls). Up and call Beth; then start putting small stuff back where it belongs. Bring in mail; open mail for Beth. Beth here with girls. She back to work and I work in office after feeding girls. Clean up side yard. Finish putting house back in order. Watch today's Lawman. Beth home. Bring her stuff inside including ironing. Talk; I fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch Hawaii 5-0 and CSI: Vegas. Both get ready for bed. Later ~