Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tenders waiting for passengers off Maui

Beth naps after a long day

Leaving Nawiliwili harbor on Kawai

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Work in office for awhile. Talk Beth. Jamie, AC guy, here and switch air conditioning to heater. I off to La Quinta where I buy a calendar for Beth at Office Depot and some lei's for Christmas card at party shop. Home. Make lunch and eat while I watch Lawman. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep inside tiles. Brenda here and we wait for Beth. Beth here and they get started on wrapping napkins for Thanksgiving at The Hall. Everyone helps as we prepare for a taco dinner. We sit down and eat - Beth's tacos are great! They continue to prep for Thanksgiving while I go into office and answer some e-mails. Brenda leaves. Beth joins me in office. Get ready for bed. Later ~