Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Three Angles of our Deluxe Navigation Deck Stateroom



Sleep in day. Beth up and she to Hell to meet Brenda. I up and shower - dress and bring in paper. Make breakfast and eat. Trim beard. Beth home from Hall. Beth reads paper. Beth out to meet Brenda at Michael's to her Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations for Hall. I down for my nap with girls. Up and Beth is here. Watch some golf. I watch some football. Both work in office in afternoon. I out to get pizza. We eat; then we watch two more episodes of shows me missed while we were away. Both into office to work. Get ready for bed. Later ~