Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Enjoying the Cruise by Lido Deck Pool

Waiting for the Bus to Hilo Hattie's

Beth walks around the Promenade Deck

Home after meeting. Snack while I open e-mail and check news sites. Do a few things on computer. Make some phone calls. Elaine Henderson calls and wants to drop off ironing. Move into living room and watch Lawman. After that. make some lunch and eat while watching Universal's 1942 Oater teaming Johnny Mack Brown and Tex Ritter: Deep in the Heart of Texas. Beth by in Rolls to pick up Elaine's ironing. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work in office. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile floors. Start getting trash ready to go out. Beth home. I cook; then we eat. After, watch recordings of Hawaii 5-0 and CSI: Vegas. Trash out. She showers and I get redy for bed. Later ~