Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beautiful Views at Sea



Stop by Nader's station to gas up and chat with Nader. Home and snack while checking e-mail and news sites. Start copying The Honkers for a man in Carlsbad, NM. Jimmy George calls and we talk and exchange photos by e-mail. Watch Lawman on TV while eating leftover tacos from last night. Finish DVD copying and call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office and wrap DVD for sending. Surf Internet.
Clean up side yard. Sweep tiles. Turn on Fox News. O'Reilly on next. Waiting for Beth to get home from hair appointment. She finally home a little after 6:00. I have dinner ready so I dish it up and we eat. After we watch last Tuesday's NCIS. It's a two-parter. To office with her. Get ready for bed. Later ~