Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 21, 2010

With Beth and Brenda

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:45 - shower and dress. Breakfast and paper; check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk for awhile - she reads paper. We off to drop something at her place of employment. On to RM Walgreen's to get blankets for mission; to COSTCO to pick up my new glasses; to Wal-Mart to get a radio; lunch an Yellow Basket - fish tacos; to PD Walgreen's for more blankets for mission. Home, ice cream, then I down for nap with girls. Up and wash up. Work in office with her - order some things online. Call in pizza order then down to pick it up. Home and we eat. After, Sarah Palin Special from last Sunday; CSI: Miami from last Sunday. To office. She get ready for bed. I follow. Later ~