Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My old friend, Jimmy George from Mississippi

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put away with Brenda's help. Brenda is cleaning today. We share some popcorn. I watch recording of yesterday's Lawman. Work in office. Talk to Jimmy George. Brenda leaves. I make lunch and watch a western on TV. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home. We talk and work in office. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office while she into read mail. Then we off to The River to see Secretariat. After we drive to La Quinta to shop for something for her. Tacos on way home. Home and get ready for bed. Later ~