Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wearing Matt Dillon's hat
Kennedy Assassnation Anniversary

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 6:00. Shower and dress. Bring in paper; have breakfast while reading paper. Trim my beard. Work at computer. Beth home and she works outside doing wash and trimming plants. I to office and work at computer for awhile. Beth gets ready and she's off to meet Edie: they're shopping for the mission. I watch TV and have sandwich. Check computer then down for my nap with girls. Up and she's still not home. I out to clean up side yard when she returns. We talk; then she calls Shannon and they talk forever. I into office and putz at computer. Back to kitchen - Beth's talking to Theresa Livers now. Talk after. She to office while I fix (soup & salad) dinner, We eat. Then we watch a rerun recording of CSI: Miami. She does a washing. Both get ready for bed. Later ~