Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Girls: Misty and Crystal

Stop by Office Max again today to get color copies of Beth's invitations; plus leave the meeting schedules which I'll pick up tomorrow. To Sherry's for haircut - see Mel and several others. Home and turn on Rush. Check e-mail and news sites. Surf the web for more info. Eventually into living room and find Lawman didn't record. Watch a few westerns I'd recorded while I have a bowl of fruit. Cookies for dessert. Down for nap fully clothed as we're supposed to be getting a delivery for Beth's employers today. Work at computer. Fed Ex here with delivery. Call Beth; then she and Brenda here to pick it up and take it back to work. I back to computer. Break away to clean up side yard and sweep inside tiles. Beth home. Help bring in her stuff. We talk; then I cook dinner. We eat and chat. Both to office. Booth get ready and to bed. Later ~