Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 29, 2010

Al "Lash" LaRue

Leave meeting early so I can get some things copied for Beth with still time left to meet Brenda an Ramona where she's leaving her car; and get her to Beth's place of employment in time for Beth to get her to work. Home and check e-mail and news sites; plus surf around for awhile. Jimmy George calls and we discuss our weekends. He's off to a neighbor's for coffee and talk. I into living room and watch today's recording of Lawman. Fix a sandwich and eat. Follow Lawman with a Lash LaRue PRC western, The Fighting Vigilantes. Then it's down to nap with girls (actually 'girl' - because Crystal can no longer get up on bed). Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Two shirts come from Hawaii; along with my Gadsden flag. Start work on trash. Start seeping tile floor. Work at computer; then Beth home. We talk then we eat dinner. After, we watch Sarah Palin recorded show from Sunday, Get ready for bed. Later ~