Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Gail Davis and Gene Autry - stars of Whirlwind
Stop at Office Max on way home from meeting; trying to find an address list program. They weren't much help. Get car washed. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Look for program online. Find a good one and download it. Set it up and begin entering names from our old Christmas List. Make some lunch and eat while watching Gene Autry and Gail Davis in Whirlwind. Stop before it's through and off to nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile floors. Sit down with new program and enter addresses. Work all afternoon. Beth home. Help her bring things in. We talk; then I make dinner and we eat. After, she washes her hair and I work on Xmas list. We watch Hawaii 5-0. Later ~