Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 06, 2010

Our House Christmas 2010

Straight home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Try working on Christmas list but bog down and stop to give myself time to think. Beth calls. I to living room and watch today's recording of Lawman. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Ice cream for dessert. Watch some of a Gene Autry movie after. UPS letter for Beth comes and I call her. Put envelope on porch for her and down for my nap with Misty (Crystal can't get up on bed anymore). Up and check e-mail. Sam and Dale here to put up Christmas lights. I bring in mail. Open it for Beth. Guys are having trouble with electric out front - call Jay, the electrician - he over and does something. After all lights work, the guys help put up new flags. They leave. I clean up and put away. Turn on all Christmas lights for Beth when she gets home. Into office for awhile. Write here. Getting to be twilight - time to take pic of Christmas lights. Beth home. While she unloads, I shoot pics of house. Help her in. We talk. She to office to write e-mails while I fix dinner. We eat and talk. After dessert we watch CSI: Miami, recorded last night. Trash out. She showers. Later ~