Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scene from Gene Autry's The Old Corral, with The Sons of the Pioneers - and Roy Rogers, second from right, in a bit part

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload with Brenda's help. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and crackers. Brenda cleans while I work in office. Then I move into living room for TV and lunch. Watch some of The Old Corral, with Gene Autry; plus Roy Rogers in a bit part as one of the Sons of the Pioneers. Brenda leaves. I stop so I can drive up to Dinah Shore and Monterey for a pedicure. Sit beside Beth. She stays for manicure while I run home for dessert and down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail. Clean up side yard. Crystal still has upset intestinal tract. Feed girls. I into office and putz. Beth calls - on her way home. Beth here and we take off for Sam's Club for light shopping, To Yellow Basket for dinner, then home. She works in office so I join her at my desk. Eventually I move to living room, expecting to watch a recording with her. Misunderstanding has her showering and going to bed. Oh well ... I get ready and dive in beside her. Later ~