Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Honkers - Cast and Crew

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 6:30 - shower; dress; bring in paper. Cook and eat breakfast while reading paper. Beth home and buzzes around doing this and that - then she's off to Sam's to meet Brenda and shop for Hall. I trim beard. Get two silver buckets down for her party. Into office and start blog for today. Work for awhile on latest story. Have microwave hamburger patty for lunch while watching end of The Honkers on Western Channel. Down for nap with Misty. Up to telephone ringing. Beth picks it up so I know she's home. I up and clean up; dress. Check e-mail, etc. Into join Beth at table. She's reading paper. I read comics and little magazine. Crystal eats some canned food. Putz with TV to see if Justified is on yet. Back to sit with Beth. We both into office. I clean up side yard. Back to office; Beth calls Sue: I call Mark. She into kitchen to start dinner. We finally eat - Crystal eats, too. After, she washes her hair; then we watch last Thursday's CSI: Vegas recording. Later ~