Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain in the Desert

RAIN
Haircut by Sherry after meeting - see Mel. Drop suit pants at tailor by Sherry's. Home in rain and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Call Paul (bug man) about rat bait time; he will be coming earlier. Some TV. Paul here with rat bait - we toss it in sheds. More TV and dessert; then it's down for nap with Misty. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Thinking I have some free time, I start to watch True Grit. Phone call from Beth messes that up. Drive over to Beth's place of employment with something for Brenda. Home and read for awhile. Work at computer. Eventually Beth gets home. I cook and we eat. Watch Monday's recording of Hawaii 5-0. Bed and we sleep. Later ~