Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beth's 2010 annual Christmas Party




RAIN and drizzle all day
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:30. Shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat with no paper (it came late). Beth came home by 7:30. Started getting house in better shape for her AA women's party. She drives over to her employer's home to get the food she and Brenda prepared. She's back and continues to get ready. I help when needed; but mostly in office on computer. Brenda here and puts me out of a job. Beth brings me some food so I into bedroom to eat while watching a movie, The Stalking Moon. with Gregory Peck and Eva Marie Saint. People start arriving so I gather the girls (dogs) in bedroom with me and I down for nap. Sleep 2 and a half hours, until party is over. Dress and clean up. Dogs out and everyone's gone. Help put away some things. Into office and write some e-mails to friends. Into kitchen and dish up party leftovers for dinner. We eat then clean up. Both to office to work. Then it's shower for Beth and bed for all. Later ~