Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 20, 2010

New G4 iPhone

Drizzling RAIN
No power in AA Hall - all morning meetings make due with candles. On way home stop to get a gift card at a restaurant; pick up some sympathy cards for Beth. Home and check e-mail with girls and popcorn. To bank and make deposits for Beth. To River for a Christmas present for Beth. On to hearing aid place where Jason fixes my right instrument; then to AT&T and get new G4 iPhone. Home and make lunch; then eat while watching today's recording of Lawman. Down for nap with Misty. Up and no mail. Feed girls. Clean up side yard. Finally bring in mail; open it for Beth. Screw around with my new phone. Turn on Christmas lights. Wait for Bethie. She home a little after five. Help her bring in stuff. We talk at table while I fix dinner. We eat and talk. Both to office for awhile.