Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Lodge Family!

Have yourself a Merry, Merry Christmas ...
Up at usual time. Beth and girls, too.
Home from meeting and check-mail and news sites with girls. Beth home - she was a few minutes behind me. We talk about meeting, etc. She opens presents at kitchen table while girls and I watch. I make reservation for dinner online. I fix a small (for me) lunch (big sandwich for her) and we eat and talk. I down for nap with Misty. I up and write here. We putz around; feed girls; Beth reads paper. Get ready and drive to Palm Desert for Christmas dinner at Mitch's place - Pacifica. Home and make some phone calls. I write here. She washes hair. Then we have ice cream mini-cone and watch Thursday's re-run recording of CSI: Vegas. Later ~