Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 01, 2011



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Still COLD.
Home from meeting (traffic great). Turn on HGTV for Rose Parade. Beth joins me and I try to get better channel and HD station, too. No luck. Finish watching parade with Beth. Then she wants to take down Christmas decorations and lights, We start, I drive down to Staples to get cartridge for Canon 4-way. Stop for sandwich and pizza. Home and Beth and I eat. Jamie by to work on furnace. I work here. Put in new ink cartridge. Print out old faxes. She off to work for a short time today. Down for nap with Misty. Up and spend most of the remaining afternoon moving Christmas boxes to back patio. Watch last half of Rose Bowl. Beth home and we eat dinner. Then we watch City Island, with Andy Garcia and Julianne Margolus. Pull everything together; make her a lunch; write here. Later ~